- The <comment field> in detailed view:
- it is now again possible to both create comments and edit existing comments, also if comment contains an XML markup - first part of several fix before bug is completly solved.
- Tools menu broken in the Administration panel
- Maximized page (left menu closed) is saved for all pages, even when switching between pages in detailed view
- When a IPsurvey family contains more than 1 reference then switching between references resulted in broken layout
- In list view the performance is improved when the "Tags" column is displayed
- In the <Comment field> all added hyperlinks are clickable and the links opens in a new browser tab.
- Reference added to IPsurvey after re-run of an archive, is automatically tagged with the searchable "Archive re-run" tag
- HTML export optimized for screen display of search profiles
- Advanced search form:
- Application number field renamed to "Reference number"
- Default operator changed to <contains> for the "Reference number" and all the date fields ("IPsurvey entry", "Publication date" and "Filed date")
- Corresponding family member searchable e.g. when abstract displayed is from corresponding family member
- The layout in the summery e-mail is optimized and text explanations improved